Join colleagues from BC's science outreach community in a day of interactive discussions, hands-on workshops and networking opportunities!
This year we will be diving deeply into all aspects of diversity and inclusion in STEAM outreach.
We are currently seeking workshop proposals that explore all areas of diversity and inclusion in authentic, creative and engaging ways. Please ensure that all pertinent groups are represented.
Session proposal details
We are looking for sessions that feature:
- Deep and authentic exploration of diversity and inclusion
- Creativity with a high level of audience participation
- Collaboration and interdisciplinary approaches
- Session length: 1hr 15mins
- You will be asked to deliver a 3min session elevator pitch at the start of the workshop
- You may be asked to deliver 2 workshops
- Session times are as follows: 10:45am–12pm, 1:30pm–2:45pm, 3:15pm–4:30pm
- All session proposals must be submitted online by Tuesday, January 15
- Workshop decisions will be made by Friday, January 25
If you have any questions regarding submitting a session proposal, please contact Magda Byma.